7 reasons diet affects fertility
Updated: Sep 6, 2019
Did you know that what you put into your body when trying to conceive is the SINGLE most important thing you can do. It not only makes you look and feel better but it will send signals to your body that it is time to conceive. On the other hand when you don’t give your body what it needs you are causing it to go into a fight or flight and shut down all systems especially baby making ones. If you want to make sure your body is in the optimal state for conception at ALL times so when you do get pregnant your baby has all the vitamins and nutrients it needs to grow and thrive then read further to find out the
7 reasons why your diet is EVERYTHING when trying to conceive.
1. You are what you eat. That saying is SO true. Being very intentional when eating during pre-conception, pregnancy and breast feeding is so important because your body needs as many vitamins and minerals as it can get to make sure it can create and sustain life. Without vital nutrients the body doesn’t have the building blocks it needs to create. Think of it like trying to build a house with no bricks or wood. It wouldn’t work and that is exactly what you are trying to do when you try to make a baby without proper nutrition.
2. Depending on what you are eating your hormones can be positively or negatively affected. Hormones are messengers that tell the body what to do. They can either tell the body not to create life or to. Depending on how well you fuel them will determine which way they decide to go.
3. Fat fuels the brain. Not only your brain but the brain of your developing fetus. Without proper fat the body doesn’t have one of the pieces it needs to for constructing your baby. Some examples of healthy fats are avocado, nuts, seeds and cold- water fish.
4. Sugar is actually the number 1 reason for infertility in America and when you are eating a diet high in sugar or processed foods you are creating a toxic environment in your body that is sending signals to your brain that it isn’t safe to create life and therefore all systems shut down.
5. Making sure you are eating your omega 3’s and 6’s in the form of deep cold water fish. Using the acronym SMASH- Salmon, Mackerel, Anchovy, Sardines, and Herring can help you to remember which fish is safest when trying to conceive.
6. Always make sure you are eating organic when trying to conceive and thereafter. Eating non-organic puts your body and the body of your developing child in danger by exposing you to all sorts of chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and toxins. These toxins reek havoc on your fertility and your health so staying away from them by eating organic is your best bet. Even if you wash your fruits and veggies these chemicals are in the soil so therefore grown into the food and cant be washed off.
7. Eating a healthy diet while trying to conceive is going to make you not only look better but also feel better so you will be more attractive and in the mood to create that healthy baby with your spouse or partner.
Remember eating whole food nutrition, drinking lots of water, eliminating stress, getting good quality sleep, and eliminating your exposure to toxins are the key puzzle pieces you need today to start to put your body into the optimal state for conception and become pregnant naturally.
Love and health,
Visit www.hormonepuzzle.com to learn more about how we can work together to create the baby and life of your dreams.
#fertility #infertility #fertilitycoach #fertilitydiet #tips #baby #pregnancy #naturtalfertility #nutrition #diet #lifestyle #conception #conceive #conceivenaturally #pregnancyhelp #PCOS #endometriosis #PCOSdiet