How important is DIET when trying to conceive?
Did you know that diet plays a HUGE role in getting and staying pregnant as well as carrying a healthy baby to term. I have clients ask me all the time how important is diet and how exactly does it affect fertility. Below are my 7 tips that help explain how diet plays a huge role in optimal fertility.
· Did you know that there are specific nutrients that are needed by the young fetus before you can even detect pregnancy and that a deficiency in these nutrients could cause serious birth defects?
· Did you know that the foods you eat today impact the health of your eggs and sperm 90 days from now?
· Did you know that hormones build themselves from the ingredients you provide through your diet?
· Did you know that the number one treatment for balancing PCOS and getting pregnant despite PCOS is diet?
· Did you know that what you don’t eat is just as important as what you do eat?
· Did you know that the number one cause of infertility is anovulation (lack of ovulation) and that it can often be remedied by changes in the diet?
·Did you know when you eat is just as important as what you eat?
·Did you know mindset can cause blocks in your body that sends signals not to conceive?
If you want to learn how to put your body into the optimal state for conception in a way that is easy and fun make sure you grab your copy of my 2 free cookbooks. These books are filled with tons of my favorite recipes that have helped thousands of women conceive a healthy baby and I can’t wait for them to help you do the same.
Visit www.hormonepuzzle.com to grab a copy of your FREE cookbooks today!
Love and health,