How to boost your fertility naturally without having to do IVF.
Hey girl hey! I have gotten so many questions lately from women who want to know how to boost their fertility naturally instead of doing IVF or any fertility assistance.
During these scary times when coronavirus is on the rise and IVF and IUI cycles are being cancelled, now is the time to look at natural fertility like you never have before. Now is the time to think, what if I could do this naturally, what if this was a sign that I need to try natural first, what if natural actually works and I don’t have to go through the hard, long and expensive road to IVF. What if this is my chance to finally balance my hormones and get pregnant naturally? What could you do with an extra 20k instead of doing IVF? How amazing would that be!
I am here to tell you it can be done. I am proof as are hundreds of my clients all around the world. I was able to reverse my infertility naturally through the hormone puzzle method
protocol and I want to show you how to do the same.
Here are some staggering statistics-
1 round of IVF costs $10-15,000. Most women require multiple rounds to see results
1 round of IVF takes 12-16 weeks. That is a long time to see if something is going to work.
Success rate for healthy women under 35 is about 21%.
Success rate for healthy women over 35 is about 10%.
It is extremely painful to inject yourself with hormones daily to make your body do something it should be doing naturally.
It's physically, mentally, and emotionally draining
With the new Coronavirus most clinics have stopped all IVF and IUI cycles until God knows when.
What if there was a better way? What if I could should you how to start to reverse your infertility naturally?
Continue reading to learn my top 7 tips for natural fertility. You can do these tips whether you decide to do fertility treatments or not. Once the ban is lifted you will be in the optimal state for conception no matter which way you decide to go.
7 tips for natural conception-
1. Proper, whole food nutrition. Eating a balanced diet is key when actively ttc. A balanced diet means eating lean protein (animal or plant), whole grains (brown rice, quinoa or buckwheat), lots of leafy greens and veggies, healthy fats and lots of fiber. Eat based on my magic plate which breaks your plate in 3rds with 1 of each of these categories and add 1-2 tbsp of good healthy fat. Eating this way will give your body and hormones everything it needs to boost health and fertility naturally.
2. Drink enough water- .67 x your body weight is the minimum amount of water you need per day for adequate hydration. Think of your body as a sponge. Add water slowly to make sure all your cells absorb it properly
3. Supplements- I always start with whole food balanced nutrition first however most people don’t get all the vitamins and minerals they need through diet alone, so I always recommend these supplements for balanced health and boosted fertility.
- Whole food multivitamin
- Pre and Probiotic for gut health
- Vitamin C for immune health
4. Meal timing- when you eat is just as important as how you eat. Eating within 90 minutes of waking, eating every 4-5 hours and finishing your meal by 7 or 8. Don’t eat again until 7 or 8 the next morning for a good 12 hours of a fast where your body can repair, rejuvenate and renew its baseline for wellbeing.
5. Try cycle syncing- This is a functional medicine protocol where a woman pairs her food, fitness, work and social life to her 4 phases of her monthly cycle to benefit her hormones to help manage symptoms related to hormone imbalance as well as boost fertility naturally. Check out my blogs on a quick start guide to cycle syncing.
6. Manage your stress- I know this is easier said than done but stress is the second leading contributor to hormone imbalance and infertility. Especially in this day and age when so many unknowns are happening. Start a nourish menu and pick 1-2 things daily to do to manage your stress. This will allow your body to stop making cortisol and adrenaline and switch over to making dopamine, serotonin and all the feel-good hormones your body and mind need for optimal health and fertility.
7. Exercise- Make sure you are getting adequate exercise to boost your hormone health and fertility. Pay attention to times of your cycle. Luteal and menstruation is times for gentle and restorative exercise. Follicular and ovulation is time to turn up the intensity and do your cycle classes and HITT workouts. Paying attention to your bodies unique needs is key when trying to boost fertility naturally so listen to your body and do what feels good to you.
As you can see there are many steps that you can take to boost your fertility naturally while you wait for fertility treatments to resume. An added bonus is that once you start to incorporate these simple steps into your life you might realize that you don’t need fertility treatments after all and you are pregnant at last.
If you want to chat further with me, a women’s health expert and fertility and hormones coach, book a call with me here. www.calendly.com/kelahealthcoach.
Right now (March 19-April 19, 2020) all my online programs are 50% off if you mention this bl
Here is to your health and vitality during this trying time.
Love and Health,